Dr. E.J. Jones M.D. in Batesville, AR now offers Vyleesi by prescription.
Do you have a low sexual desire?
Does your low sexual desire frustrate you?
Some premenopausal women quietly go through life suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). HSDD is a common and treatable medical condition characterized by ongoing low sexual desire. Women with HSDD have a low sexual desire that is troubling to them.
Here is the great news; HSDD is treatable!
Vyleesi is the first of its kind, and the only FDA-approved as-needed treatment for premenopausal women with acquired, generalized hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD).
What is VYLEESI?
Vyleesi is a prescription medicine used to treat hypoactive (low) sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in women who:
• Have not gone through menopause.
• Have not had problems with low sexual desire in the past.
• Find they have a low sexual desire that causes distress or interpersonal difficulty.
Ready to treat hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) and move on with your life?
Call (870) 793-4300 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. E.J. Jones M.D. in Batesville.
It’s important to talk to your doctor before starting any new medication, including Vyleesi.
Your doctor will discuss the following important safety information:
• Current medical conditions you may have.
• Medications you are using and how they may affect the way Vyleesi works.
• How to use Vyleesi
• Both common and severe side effects caused by Vyleesi
• Determine if Vyleesi is right for you.